Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blueberries - Blueberry Muffins

With the U-pick Blueberries I got from Bear's Berries, I froze most of them for later use. I also threw some in the dehydrator since I love dried berries. Today I made some blueberry muffins using better homes & gardens muffin recipe http://www.bhg.com/recipe/sweet-rolls/muffins/ since it is one of the easiest around. Instead of lemon peel I threw in about a tsp. of lemon juice. I like adding poppyseeds as well if I have them on hand. You can see these look a little skimpy on the berries - my blueberries are medium sized to large so next time I will add more than just a cup, smaller berries go around a lot more!
So yummy having blueberries on my breakfast cereal! As you can see, I had blueberries in every bite this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment